- כניסות: 3570
Döbling, Dollinergasse 3
It was opened in 1907 but was ruined and partially destroyed in the Kristallnacht pogrom in November 1938. Later, the synagogue was deconsecrated and in 1995, it was replaced with a modern house. Designed by Julius Wohlmuth in Art Nouveau style. The Israelitische Kultusgemeinde subsidised the project with 40,000 Kronen.
It featured a prayer room with total capacity of 460 seats, a language and religious school, as well as rooms for the Ladies’ Charity Organisation for Döbling and the League of Jewish Parents of Döbling.
A small plaque in front of the tower recalls the former existence of the synagogue.